Skip to main content
Windham Primary School
Main Menu Toggle
School Year Calendar
Assistant Principal's Page
Mission & Vision
Forms / Policies
Facebook and Twitter
WPS Curriculum Guides
WPS Mission, Vision and Core Values
of the Windham Raymond School District is to ensure “Success for All” learners.
Every student leaves our schools as:
- A responsible and involved citizen
- A clear and effective communicator
- A creative and practical problem solver
- An integrative and informed thinker
- A self-directed and life-long learner
Every student in our Windham Raymond Schools is actively engaged:
- In a safe learning environment
- By highly effective, qualified and passionate staff
- In authentic, individualized and personally relevant learning
- In communicating why their learning is important and articulating their own progress as they reach ambitious individualized goals
- In learning through collaborative, technology-rich experiences no longer defined by traditional boundaries
School Core Values
- Learners: Our central purpose every day is to educate, embrace, understand, support, and celebrate all.
- Teamwork: A collaborative effort between children, staff, families, and community toward achieving common goals.
- Growth: Continuous improvement for everyone at different paces, times, and places.
- Acceptance: Creating a safe learning environment that honors and celebrates individual differences, strengths, challenges, and ideas with honest dialogue and good intentions.
- Creativity: Imaginative thinking that produces innovative ideas, solutions, learning, and new perceptions.