The Mission of the Windham Raymond School District is to ensure “Success for All” learners.
Every student leaves our schools as:
- A responsible and involved citizen
- A clear and effective communicator
- A creative and practical problem solver
- An integrative and informed thinker
- A self-directed and life-long learner
Every student in our Windham Raymond Schools is actively engaged:
- In a safe learning environment
- By highly effective, qualified and passionate staff
- In authentic, individualized and personally relevant learning
- In communicating why their learning is important and articulating their own progress as they reach ambitious individualized goals
- In learning through collaborative, technology-rich experiences no longer defined by traditional boundaries
School Core Values
- Learners: Our central purpose every day is to educate, embrace, understand, support, and celebrate all.
- Teamwork: A collaborative effort between children, staff, families, and community toward achieving common goals.
- Growth: Continuous improvement for everyone at different paces, times, and places.
- Acceptance: Creating a safe learning environment that honors and celebrates individual differences, strengths, challenges, and ideas with honest dialogue and good intentions.
- Creativity: Imaginative thinking that produces innovative ideas, solutions, learning, and new perceptions.