Skip to main content
Windham Primary School
Main Menu Toggle
School Year Calendar
Assistant Principal's Page
Mission & Vision
Forms / Policies
Facebook and Twitter
WPS Curriculum Guides
i Ready Diagnostic
Terracycle Home Page
Count Me In
Class Placement Requests
My School Bucks
Odyssey of the Mind
P-T Conference Registration
Report an Absence
Wellness Team Website
Terracycle Home Page
Welcome Back Letter for Parents
Frontline Absence Management
Welcome Back Letter to Staff
Tech Trouble Ticket
SchoolDude Facilities Request
Windham Primary School Home
Martin Luther King Day - No School
Winter Vacation Week
2nd Trimester ends - WPS
Family Academy : What's for Lunch?
Time: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Location: WPS Library
Teacher In Service Day - No School
Show All Events
JV Ice Hockey at CBA
Time: 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Trailblazers Ice Hockey at Biddeford (Biddeford Ice Arena)
Time: 2:25 PM – 4:25 PM
Wrestling vs. Sanford (Windham HS)
Time: 6 PM – 8 PM
Boys & Girls Swimming vs. Portland (St Josephs College)
Time: 3 PM – 5 PM
Unified Basketball at Westbrook (Westbrook HS)
Time: 4 PM – 6 PM
Show All Events
Students, Community Raise Funds for Extended Stop Arms
A group of WPS school students, school officials and community members here are raising money to put extended stop arms on many of their district’s buses to deter stop-arm running.
Young Windham students read better with new program.
From the Jolly Phonics Website and the Lakes Region Weekly - Jolly Phonics was implemented last fall at Windham Primary School and has increased students' reading and writing abilities.
WPS B-House third-graders donate to the Windham Clothes Closet!
B-House third-graders completed their service learning project this week and collected 1,273 items to donate to the Windham Clothes Closet!
Highlights from WPS Fall Festival 2019
Click headline for a link to the video.
Let's Go! recognizes Windham Primary School
Let’s Go!, a program of the Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital at Maine Medical Center, would like to congratulate you and your cafeteria staff for achieving 2019 Let’s Go! Smarter Lunchroom recognition at Windham Primary School.
Show All News
WPS Mission, Vision and Core Values
of the Windham Raymond School District is to ensure “Success for All” learners.
Every student leaves our schools as:
- A responsible and involved citizen
- A clear and effective communicator
- A creative and practical problem solver
- An integrative and informed thinker
- A self-directed and life-long learner
Every student in our Windham Raymond Schools is actively engaged:
- In a safe learning environment
- By highly effective, qualified and passionate staff
- In authentic, individualized and personally relevant learning
- In communicating why their learning is important and articulating their own progress as they reach ambitious individualized goals
- In learning through collaborative, technology-rich experiences no longer defined by traditional boundaries
School Core Values
- Learners: Our central purpose every day is to educate, embrace, understand, support, and celebrate all.
- Teamwork: A collaborative effort between children, staff, families, and community toward achieving common goals.
- Growth: Continuous improvement for everyone at different paces, times, and places.
- Acceptance: Creating a safe learning environment that honors and celebrates individual differences, strengths, challenges, and ideas with honest dialogue and good intentions.
- Creativity: Imaginative thinking that produces innovative ideas, solutions, learning, and new perceptions.
Videos about, for and by the students at Windham Primary School.
For more WIndham Primary School videos click here