Skip to main content
Windham Primary School
Main Menu Toggle
School Year Calendar
Assistant Principal's Page
Mission & Vision
RSU14 Internet MiFi Request Form
Forms / Policies
Facebook, Twitter & WPS Blog
WPS Hybrid Website
WPS Curriculum Guides
i Ready Diagnostic
Mrs. Cash-Cobb's Music
Kindergarten Info Presentation
Student Online Registration
Friday Remote Learning Protocol
Virtual Conference Guidelines
Audio-WPS Community August 13, 2020
Parent Guardian Q&A
Google Class 4 Parents
Help Your Child Retell a Story
Dr. Rhoads Daily Message
SilverGraphics Art Fundraising
Odyssey of the Mind
Report an Absence
My School Bucks
Wellness Team Website
Screen Free Learning Ideas
RSU14 MiFi Request Form
PJ PD Menu for Staff
Frontline Absence Management
To Unblock Website
Tech Trouble Ticket
SchoolDude Facilities Request
Windham Primary School Home
2020-2021 School Re-Opening Plans for Families
2020-2021 School Re-Opening Plan for Staff
Group A Day
Group B Day
Show All Events
Show All Events
Windham Primary School Online Art Shop
Upload your child’s artwork and order keepsakes! We have partnered with SilverGraphics Art Fundraising to open an Online Art Shop for our school!
Community update from Superintendent Chris Howell.
Community Letter 11/30/2020
Education moves out of doors.
RSU14 has created multiple outdoor learning spaces to allow teachers and students to move their instruction outside.
RSU14’s Mobile Meals Van
As we strategized how to meet the nutritional needs of children and families on their virtual learning days, we wondered about the possibilities of a food truck.
RSU14 is hiring!
RSU14 is looking for qualified applicants to fill a variety of positions - teachers, long term substitutes, custodians, nurse assistants, more. Follow link for information.
Show All News
WPS Mission, Vision and Core Values
of the Windham Raymond School District is to ensure “Success for All” learners.
Every student leaves our schools as:
- A responsible and involved citizen
- A clear and effective communicator
- A creative and practical problem solver
- An integrative and informed thinker
- A self-directed and life-long learner
Every student in our Windham Raymond Schools is actively engaged:
- In a safe learning environment
- By highly effective, qualified and passionate staff
- In authentic, individualized and personally relevant learning
- In communicating why their learning is important and articulating their own progress as they reach ambitious individualized goals
- In learning through collaborative, technology-rich experiences no longer defined by traditional boundaries
School Core Values
- Learners: Our central purpose every day is to educate, embrace, understand, support, and celebrate all.
- Teamwork: A collaborative effort between children, staff, families, and community toward achieving common goals.
- Growth: Continuous improvement for everyone at different paces, times, and places.
- Acceptance: Creating a safe learning environment that honors and celebrates individual differences, strengths, challenges, and ideas with honest dialogue and good intentions.
- Creativity: Imaginative thinking that produces innovative ideas, solutions, learning, and new perceptions.
Videos about, for and by the students at Windham Primary School.
For more WIndham Primary School videos click here