Thank you for visiting my website. Below are a few facts about me:
- --I have lived in Maine all my life. I enjoy visiting other places, but my heart is in Maine.
- --I began my teaching career in 1999 and taught for 10 years in Oxford Hills, Maine.
- --My husband and I moved to Windham in 2009 and we love living in this community.
- --Some of my favorite things to do include spending time with my husband and son, enjoying our family came in the summer, knitting and crocheting (and a lot of crafts, actually), and reading.
- --Favorite foods and drinks are italian foods, lobster, Diet Coke, and tea (no coffee for me).
Please try to open and honest with me this year. I will spend many hours with your child each week. If there are things that can help me better understand them, I would appreciate it if you would find a way to share that information with me. I will do the same with you. If you ever have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch right away. I can't help solve problems or answer questions if I don't know what you need from me. We are in this together!
Let's make this year a great one!